HOW BELIEVERS GROW
Before you can grow UPWARDLY (Elevation) or OUTWARD (Expansion) you must grow INWARD (ENLARGEMENT). Allow the Holy Spirit to make changes you may not like or feel uncomfortable with, for if you allow Him you will experience in 2017 your year of “KINGDOM INCREASE”
SEEING IN THE DARKNESS
Faith is the ability to see where there is no light because it has the ability to create the light that is needed to reveal the the plan of God that leads to the paths of success and purpose that He has prepared for me! Can you see the LIGHT?
Success is not founded in have things or positions. Success is when I discover who I am. Knowing who I am enables me to see things and positions as stepping stones to purpose. True success is fulfilling purpose, and purpose is fulfilled when I led others to the Light that we all can share fulfillment in HIM.
The Harvest Is Waiting For You
36 But when he saw the multitudes, he was moved with compassion on them, because they fainted, and were scattered abroad, as sheep having no shepherd. 37 Then saith he unto his disciples, The harvest truly is plenteous, but the labourers are few; 38 Pray ye therefore the Lord of the harvest, that he will send forth labourers into his harvest.
GOD Objectives: For The LOST
1. He see’s them and is moved by their conditions. 2. They are faint of heart. 3. They wonder aimlessly and are without family. 4. They have no one to give them direction.
GOD Objectives: For The LABORS
1. Pray for revelation of the labors to understand their role in the harvest. 2. Pray for them to have God like compassion. 3. Pray for spiritual vision to see the needs of the community. 4. Pray that they see the value of other. 5. Pray for them to become profitable and faithful disciples.
Our Fast for Enlightenment
Our fast will begin Monday, January 4th at 6am and end Sunday, January 25th at 6pm. We believe that our daily commitment to these disciplines and spiritual routines are going to provide clarity of direction and manifested goodness for every area of our lives and our church.
(If you have any physical or dietary concerns that may limit what you can or cannot fast please pray concerning what you can do and adjust accordingly).
Reading Assignment: Book of Ephesians Chapter 2
(No Meats or Sweets)
- Daily time in Bible reading and prayer 3x per day (refer to I-24/7 prayer guide)
- Extra attention to spiritual teachings/literature (DVDs, CDs, Books, Bible Teaching TV)
- Self Examination (I Corinthians 11:31; II Corinthians 7:1; Psalm 139:23-24)
- NO TV except Christian TV programs that are spiritually edifying.
- Dedication and commitment to peaceful communication and interaction
- A minimum of one, 1-hour long conversation-based activity with spouse/children (family meeting, feelings sharing, household assessment/planning)
- A minimum of one planned fun activity for the household that focuses on family interaction (games, outings, etc.)
- Pray for a different family every day.
- Divine wisdom and protection in our daily affairs.
- Supernatural progress, favor, restoration, and change of status.
- Clarity of the Spirit regarding the direction of our lives and our church (Specifically: Increase in our partner base, increase in our ministry resources, and the future destination of our new church home).